Now that you’ve got that hard earned degree, it’s time to tackle your next big step in life.
As a new grad, you may be asking yourself some of these common questions:
- I have all these student loans and debt to pay off, but I want to save money too. What's the best way to do this?
- What’s the best way to create a budget that I could actually stick to? I don’t want to be stressed out about it.
- What company benefits should I sign up for at my current job?
- My company doesn't offer any benefits. What should I do?
- How do I build up my credit?
- How do I fill out my W-4 so that I withhold enough taxes at my job?
- How do I set up a 401(k)? What is it anyway? Why should I use it?
New graduates face a different set of financial challenges, so we want to get you started on the right foot as you embark in the “working world.”